AVA is looking for an experienced consultant with an interest in corporate communications.
We at AVA are looking for a driven consultant who can combine project management, consulting, business development, analysis and conceptual development. You also need to have an interest in financial communication as many of our clients are listed companies.
In your role, you will often work with senior executives of listed companies in a variety of industries. The tasks are therefore varied and you will work both independently and in teams. You are expected to actively contribute to the development of our business and independently develop new tasks.
Your main tasks are as follows:
Acting as advisor and project manager in communication and IR assignments. Ensuring that projects run according to the agreed quality level, schedule and budget.
Communication to the capital market in connection with IPOs, transactions and corporate events.
Working on and producing annual reports, interim reports, prospectuses, sustainability reports and other industry-relevant communication materials.
Analysis and monitoring. These include media analyses, valuation analyses, risk assessments, stakeholder dialogues, materiality analyses and GRI and sustainability analyses.
- Content production for company presentations, press releases, workshops, investor meetings and roadshows.
- Establish yourself as an important support to our clients in both strategic and tactical communication issues. We would like you to independently drive the work in your assignments towards customers, together with an account manager.
- See and create business with new and existing customers and develop business in your area of work or your specialist area. This also includes being a driving force in the pitch work for new assignments. You should also be confident in preparing and leading workshops together with the rest of the team.
Your personality and people skills are just as important to us as your CV and background. As a person, you are positive and structured. Since we always put the customer in focus, we would like you to have a natural business drive and an analytical mind. You are creative and come up with new ideas while your deliveries are always of high quality.
You have an academic degree with a financial focus and a strong interest in the combination of capital markets and communication. You are responsible and structured and also have a strong interest in business and the stock market, like to have a lot of customer contact and are a natural relationship builder. We believe that you have worked for a few years with corporate or financial communication at an agency or listed company and have experience of independently running major communication projects.
To succeed in the role, it is important that you have:
- A strong understanding of financial communication, Swedish business, capital markets and sustainability issues.
- Very good knowledge of Swedish and English, both spoken and written. You are a star writer and find it easy to formulate and package messages in text for our customers.
- Good experience in working with large presentations in Powerpoint/Google Slides, in building complex models in Excel/Google Spreadsheet and in producing comprehensive reports in Word/Google Docs.
- Good technical skills as you will work with digital project management tools and programs, including many in the Adobe suite. It is an advantage if you are technically minded and can easily learn new programs, systems and services without difficulty.
- A good ability to coordinate, plan and manage significant projects. So also experience in project management of different types of communication projects.
- Genuine business acumen and a natural aptitude for building long-term relationships and trust as an advisor. A drive to create new business and develop long-term client relationships.
- An ability to be a driving force in the pitch work for new assignments. Have good results in sales work since before.
Does this sound like a role for you?
We help companies and organizations find new and creative ways to work with corporate communication.
At Ava, you will have the opportunity to take great responsibility and develop your professional career. You will work with communication both "on the floor" and at management level in some of the country's most reputable companies. In addition, you will have new colleagues with different backgrounds who will support and help you when the need arises.